Jonsered Model LTH 145

Blackstar

Threads
Good day. I might have the wrong group but its all I have to go on. I just received a Jonsered Lawn tractor, model LTH 145. I've searched online for some info but all I can find points to this mower being a Husqvarna. I see parts breakdown and it looks like the same one. I was hoping to find an owners manual. Tag says American Yard Products Inc, Orangeburg SC. Model LTH 145. MFG id number JC145H42B. Can anyone tell me if I'm on the right track? Thank you for any info.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Jonsered and AYP are both products owned by the Husqvarna Group. So I would bet that the LTH 145 Husqvarna is the same mower as the Jonsered.

Blackstar

Threads
Jonsered and AYP are both products owned by the Husqvarna Group. So I would bet that the LTH 145 Husqvarna is the same mower as the Jonsered.
That's what I was thinking but I still can't find a manual. Any ideas?

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
May have to look at the LTH 145 Husqvarna manual and see if it matches. The Jonsered version of that model number doesn't show on the Husqvarna dealer site either. The show like a LTH 13 15 and 16 but no 145

Blackstar

Threads
I got her running today with a boost after a few minor repairs and mowed my front lawn. Works like a charm! Left it parked on the lawn for an hour or so to wash Wife's new car. Tried to start the mower up and I got nothing. No click from solenoid or starter. Tried a boost and still nothing. Now I'm wondering if the transaxle isn't going into neutral so the engine will start. Or if there is something stupid or obvious that I'm not seeing. Only got it on Friday evening from a friend who got it for me from his neighbour. Only instructions were add some gas and boost it. That worked today but now nothing.

Blackstar

Threads
When I said about the transaxle not going to neutral it was because I cannot freely push the mower. It wants to turn the transmission with the wheels. My old Cub Cadet had a small lever which would release the drive mechanism so you could push without having to start.

Blackstar

Threads
Well, I found the problem of no start. The blade engagement lever in the dash does not drop back to its home position, it was not touching the switch. If I force it back (spring tension?) she starts ok. But it is about 3 or 4 inches to the bottom of the slide gap. Total length of travel is about 6 or 7 inches. Thinking something is bound up on the deck. The mower has a hole in the back panel just above the trailer hitch showing the movement, in and out, to lock and unlock the transaxle for pushing the mower. Mine has no lever in sight and I can't see what's missing.