Interesting new cordless electric lawn mowers from EGO and Greenworks

MowerMike

Threads
  • / Interesting new cordless electric lawn mowers from EGO and Greenworks
Yes, that's the one I got. It was $179.00 online but $159.00 at the store. Charger was identical to the mower one., just the smaller battery. I'm going to hold off on the extra battery for now. Would have to order it. Either a another 5.0 ah for $199.00 or a 6.0 ah. for $229.00. The 80v system at menards would have been roughly $157.00 more. I liked the looks of the Masterforce better but the controls on the Greenworks will work better I think.

You can order the 6 Ah right now directly from greenworkstools online for just $169.99 with free UPS shipping and no sales tax if you order it today with the MERRYJULY 15% discount. Their MSRP is $199.99, which is $30 less than Lowe's.

riverguy

Forum Newbie
Threads
You can order the 6 Ah right now directly from greenworkstools online for just $169.99 with free UPS shipping and no sales tax if you order it today with the MERRYJULY 15% discount. Their MSRP is $199.99, which is $30 less than Lowe's.
Thanks, I'll check it out.

1 Lucky Texan

Threads
The controls seem fine to me, but I’ve never owned a self-propelled lawn mower, so I can’t really comment on them. If this is for your wife, perhaps you might consider a smaller lighter mower that is easier to handle.

My wife actually enjoys mowing with the 40V Twinforce. Lightweight (plastic deck), low handle height adjustment, and maneuverable. She will often hit the tight/complex border/flower bed, tree, areas while I mow in mostly rectangles with the 21" steel-deck.