ing. switch

bebuzz69

Threads
i don't know what mower this came off of the guy said there were no name on it.
but the number on the switch is 3497644, i can't find one. is there a replacement for it.

Richie F

Threads
Please give model number of machine.
From anything I've had looked up in the past, many MTD electric start mowers use the same switch.

bebuzz69

Threads
no mdl. number, home made cart. just 12 horse briggs.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
If there is no model number info available, i would count how many pins are on the back of it the wires plug to, and get one with the same number... and remember which letters the wires go to.. write it down.
if you have a Tractor supply or other store near by that may sell them , take it with you and compare.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Post a picture of the switch and and if you can label each terminal. If you look carefully you will find letters on either the terminal or bottom of the switch.

bebuzz69

Threads
i tried to upload a picture but it says file to large

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
upload it to an image host ( i use postimages.com) and copy and paste the link here.....

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
or open the image on your computer then "Save a copy" or "export" it as a JPG ( jpeg) resized 10" @ a resolution of 72 dpi.
Then post the saved copy.
Phones use a format called RAW which generates huge file sizes.

Richie F

Threads
or open the image on your computer then "Save a copy" or "export" it as a JPG ( jpeg) resized 10" @ a resolution of 72 dpi.
Then post the saved copy.
Phones use a format called RAW which generates huge file sizes.

Thanks for that info.
I too at one time tried to post a picture that was taken from my phone and had the same thing that said "file to large"
Never tried it yet with a picture taken from my digital camera. Maybe it is a size that fits to post in the forum ?

Tinker Ty

Threads
The part number looks like an old AYP part number. Search this number with AYP in mind or Husqvarna or Electrolux. You can also find this, like said above, knowing the pins in the back and their configuration.