ID needed for this blower

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
i'd be a lousy businessman, but I'd get that GT running and mowing, have the customer come and get it, collect the money owed, and give him a list of what else needs to be done to get it 100% with an estimate of the added cost. Might keep from getting in way too deep?

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
aspectmontage.com
Aspect Montage Inc was founded by means of two partners with a 15-year proven hunt down note in the European homewards enhancement business. We brought our organization and professional be familiar with to America in 2016 with a passion after dollop modern customers. Since then we have on the agenda c trick provided high-quality, precipitate, and affordable coronation services in the Newton and upstate Massachusetts area. We possess all the proper licenses, insurance, and background checks needed for good fortune in this business. We brag more than 1000+ satisfied unpretentious clients and are registered unconnected contractors with numerous other well businesses. Our long-term target is to be proper Newton’s #1 company, known for high-quality installations and excellent service.

Spam?

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
I see it on other forums too. Someone will put 100 hours into trying to jury rig something to work when they could have either paid to have it fixed for an hour's labor, or replaced it. What I love are the folks who plead for help, that they have exhausted all avenues, then a 5 second google search shows an available part etc., and suddenly "yeah I saw that but didn't want to spend 30 minutes to get the part, or $25 for it. Like what else is left, give me your address and we'll send you one for free? That is what they were really hoping for. That somone would offer free labor or free parts - but they thought they would be sly about asking. That is not the case in this thread however. He just needed help id'ing it. I have an echo and it doesn't look at all like it.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
yes spam . or advertising to be more specific
and has been reported because it has been removed
A little trick with tuff like that
DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK
do a google search on the business name or a WHOIS search on the domain name