Icicles

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
These things drive me crazy! I went to a friend's house recently and they have so much snow in their town. It was about a three hour drive and the ice alone was enough to make me want to turn around and go home. I'm not a fan of ice at all. It freaks me out lol. I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to ice and rain on the roads.

Anyway...
I was helping my friend get the icicles off his church building and I was in complete awe that there were that many. I've never had trouble with icicles. I always get rid of them as they come.

I wish I had a picture to show you guys. You would not believe how huge these things were and they kept randomly falling. They could really hurt someone.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
These things drive me crazy! I went to a friend's house recently and they have so much snow in their town. It was about a three hour drive and the ice alone was enough to make me want to turn around and go home. I'm not a fan of ice at all. It freaks me out lol. I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to ice and rain on the roads.

Anyway...
I was helping my friend get the icicles off his church building and I was in complete awe that there were that many. I've never had trouble with icicles. I always get rid of them as they come.

I wish I had a picture to show you guys. You would not believe how huge these things were and they kept randomly falling. They could really hurt someone.

When I was in about the 4th grade we attended this big brick two story school, it had a gambrel roof and the icicles built up several feet long on the roof edge and we guys would pack hard snowballs and try to knock the icicles off. At home I never let them build up more than a few inches long because I worry about them falling and hitting my cats.