I was wondering...

Tikal

Active Member
My snapper RER that I got recently goes way to fast, the
Engine is pretty powerful too, so I looked into it, somebody changed the engine and drilled new holes for it, also it appears that at one point someone had flame stickers on the side of the mower deck, I am starting to think that it was remodeled for competition, what do u think? I can get pics if u want;) it goes way faster then my John Deere riding mower:P
 
Here are some pics, :notice the customized shift handle:D
It has a commercial engine... What does that mean?

image-3064052046.jpg



image-478118807.jpg



image-390933016.jpg
 
I have a t handle like what you have but I don't know what they could of did.

Sent from my iPod touch using LMF
 
Mwh0428 said:
I have a t handle like what you have but I don't know what they could of did.

Sent from my iPod touch using LMF

I do not know either... Everything looks the same,
 
It is a common swap for 12hp engines and larger to be put on when the original engine dies. Is it really slow in reverse? Could be a mis-adjusted shift lever.
 
No, it goes REALLY fast in reverse, quite a bit faster then our big John Deere, I have no idea why... Still trying to figure that out...
 
Can you post a pic of the clutch and the wheel that the clutch rides on?
I am thinking they put a smaller clutch on it off of a push mower

Sent from my iPhone using LMF
 
Back
Top