I am back...

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Now, HERE IS A LAWN FOR YOU and it took me only 45 minutes to mow it from the picture shown with the tractor close up to the time it took for me to mow the area, and the tractor is shown 330 feet away with the lights on in the opposite corner...and this area is ONE-SIXTH of what I have to mow. A real yard, with real equipment....:laughing:
Yeah yeah yeah, saw that picture on TBN. Until you get a combine harvester I won't be satisfied!

Parkmower

Threads
JDgreen said:
Now, HERE IS A LAWN FOR YOU and it took me only 45 minutes to mow it from the picture shown with the tractor close up to the time it took for me to mow the area, and the tractor is shown 330 feet away with the lights on in the opposite corner...and this area is ONE-SIXTH of what I have to mow. A real yard, with real equipment....:laughing:

Yeah we all know you have the biggest lawn. And the best equipment. Only problem is it's green. ;-)

Ariena

Threads
No, because of wannabe twerps like you...trying to be big operators when they basically have nothing in the way of lawn care equipment and care for a postage stamp sized yard....

Hey Jay Dee!!!
Do you still cut grass with that John Deere with the PINK Seat?
I hope your "friend" is still with you.
Does your main machine have the "love joy" coupler?
Are you going to the parade?
I won't see you there, but have fruitful time.
Glad your back.