I am back...

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Yes, sorry about my absence, just wasn't in the mood for posting in forums much lately, but I'm back!

"Oh God" I hear you all muttering :laughing:

okiepc

Threads
Well :smile:welcome back

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yes, sorry about my absence, just wasn't in the mood for posting in forums much lately, but I'm back!

Yeah, go wrap up some sparkler bombs so you have an original reason for once. Jeeze....always excuses !!!!

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Yeah, go wrap up some sparkler bombs so you have an original reason for once. Jeeze....always excuses !!!!
Well hello to you too Bill!

Don't suppose you've decided to come back to big bad LMF ?

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads

No, because of wannabe twerps like you...trying to be big operators when they basically have nothing in the way of lawn care equipment and care for a postage stamp sized yard....

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads

Now, HERE IS A LAWN FOR YOU and it took me only 45 minutes to mow it from the picture shown with the tractor close up to the time it took for me to mow the area, and the tractor is shown 330 feet away with the lights on in the opposite corner...and this area is ONE-SIXTH of what I have to mow. A real yard, with real equipment....:laughing:

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 25

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
Can't we just all get along.:confused2:
Welcome back to both of you :welcome:but please play nice.:mur::laughing:

Bison

Threads
Now, HERE IS A LAWN FOR YOU and it took me only 45 minutes to mow it from the picture shown with the tractor close up to the time it took for me to mow the area, and the tractor is shown 330 feet away with the lights on in the opposite corner...and this area is ONE-SIXTH of what I have to mow. A real yard, with real equipment....:laughing:

Well jeez, That is a waste of a lot of good grass!,..get some goats or sheep and let them graze it will ye.
Thatta way you make some money instead of wasting it on time and fuel :rolleyes:

Bison

Threads

What happened,..did you blow up a couple vacuum cleaners??