Hydrolic hoses

cambre

Threads
I took the two swing cylinders off of my Kubota L35 backhoe about 4 months ago and did not take pictures (stupidity on my part). Can anyone post a drawing of how the 4 hose go back on? Many thanks to anyone who helps me on this.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Might be able to rough install them to see how the hoses are bent and the reach of each hose?? Kind of hang one hose up there and see how it fits? Like installing spark plug wires in custom lengths. Ever put plug wires on a straight 6 engine?

slomo

cambre

Threads
Thanks for replying slomo, I will try that.

cambre

Threads
Might be able to rough install them to see how the hoses are bent and the reach of each hose?? Kind of hang one hose up there and see how it fits? Like installing spark plug wires in custom lengths. Ever put plug wires on a straight 6 engine?

slomo
yes I have

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hopefully you get the hoses mounted in the proper oil in and out flow. Download your manual or call your Kubota dealer.

slomo

cambre

Threads
Does two hoses go from cylinder to cylinder? Thanks

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
On swing cylinders, I suspect that the top of one cylinder is connected to the bottom of the other because you're pushing with one and pulling with the other.Annotation 2020-07-31 085601.jpg

Last edited:

cambre

Threads
cpurvis, thanks for drawing. That helps a lot. You get to help me again. Thanks

cambre

Threads
Hopefully you get the hoses mounted in the proper oil in and out flow. Download your manual or call your Kubota dealer.

slomo
I have a very good complete repair manual. Thanks

cambre

Threads
On swing cylinders, I suspect that the top of one cylinder is connected to the bottom of the other because you're pushing with one and pulling with the other.View attachment 53470
On swing cylinders, I suspect that the top of one cylinder is connected to the bottom of the other because you're pushing with one and pulling with the other.View attachment 53470
Looking at the picture the left cylinder has 3 fittings, I have 2 hoses for 2 of them, at a loss to what goes on 3rd one. Thanks Mr. Purvis. I will make a drawing showing the fittings, I will have to get my neighbor to show me how to post it.

Last edited: