Husqvarna RZ4619 totally different machine now

jimvw57

Threads
Lately it has been running good, after changing the carb out. I am still a bit disappointed about it's inability to cut the small hills and getting stuck in wet ground, so I decided to change the rear tires since they were weather checked and pretty worn down when I got it. I saw a youtube video about a fellow who switched to a traction/turf tire and he could do hills and such. Figuring I was buying tires anyhow, I bought a pair. Made a world of difference! Now we can cut 99% of the lawn including most of the hills. Guess I should have changed tires a year ago.
Marastar Turf Traction

they had the size to fit my RZ4619..

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Lately it has been running good, after changing the carb out. I am still a bit disappointed about it's inability to cut the small hills and getting stuck in wet ground, so I decided to change the rear tires since they were weather checked and pretty worn down when I got it. I saw a youtube video about a fellow who switched to a traction/turf tire and he could do hills and such. Figuring I was buying tires anyhow, I bought a pair. Made a world of difference! Now we can cut 99% of the lawn including most of the hills. Guess I should have changed tires a year ago.
Marastar Turf Traction

they had the size to fit my RZ4619..
good post Jim