Husqvarna Owners Group

Jajisee

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just wanted to tell you that there are many groups available for people to join. There is now a Husqvarna Owners Group. You can join this group if you have any kind of Husqvarna equipment....from mowers to blowers, if you have one, join! You can have discussions and post pictures! The more members the better, so join below:
Husqvarna Owners Group: http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/groups/husqvarna-owners.html
View attachment 11675
I have two Huskies a fabricated deck 48" (big Husky) and a pressed deck 48" (little Husky). Lately the little Husky has had some problems: while mowing suddenly very loud clunking noise. I jacked it up a little and could see one blade all twisted up, wondering if a internal deck shroud came loose. Repair scheduled with my guy. IF I need a new one, any advice about what your favorite 48" riding mower has been? I've had Simplicity and John Deere and meh. What else????

Auto Doc's

Threads
Hey everyone. New to this. I have a RZ5426, i am refurbishing it for my daughter for her first home. My problem is I got it started, when i try to disengage the e-brake it wants to stop running. I'm having a brain fart here. Its like my NC switch converted to a NO.
Make sure the seat switch is operating; they are in series with the park brake switch