How would you call this mower?

adan

Threads
guys_mower.jpg

Amusing at first impression.

:laughing:

On the second thought, this is innovative! Earth-friendly! Great form of exercise!

:thumbsup:

I have the feeling a lot of you would say, "Hey, why haven't I thought of this before?"

:biggrin:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I think you would need a mountain bike with a very wide tire and a lot of gear reduction:laughing::laughing: ... and turning it may present a challenge in it self... :smile:KennyV

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Here Mower Mower -- Here Mower Mower :laughing:

But, I bet it won't come on it's own ! :laughing: :wink: :rolleyes:

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
Haha wow! I have to admit, this is pretty smart. There are so many ways to save money by just taking some time and creating something cheaper than the bought version. I do prefer my mower though :laughing:

adan

Threads
I think you would need a mountain bike with a very wide tire and a lot of gear reduction:laughing::laughing: ... and turning it may present a challenge in it self... :smile:KennyV

Gear reduction would be it and I think this amusing thing may just work. But then I'm trying to imagine how many turns on the pedal it would take to move one meter. Great exercise indeed. Better than a stationary bike.

lizard

Threads
Gear reduction would be it and I think this amusing thing may just work. But then I'm trying to imagine how many turns on the pedal it would take to move one meter. Great exercise indeed. Better than a stationary bike.

The reel needs to be spinning at a reasonable speed to cut......the bike needs a serious reduction, I cannot see it working in a real life situation.:confused2::rolleyes: