How many of you guys attend the EXPO in Louisville?

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
I attend every year, but I live only 40 miles from Louisville.

It is THE Lawn and Garden tradeshow held in Louisville every year. It is a MUST for the serious Lawn Mower nut!

cashman

Threads
Definately a great show for anything lawnmower related. I used to go every year back when I was dealing with Kohler and Yazoo. Wonder if Kohler still serves bratwurst like they used to?

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
No, they stopped a few years ago. Back in the 90's, you could bring back big bags of goodies, hardly anything is free anymore.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
No, they stopped a few years ago. Back in the 90's, you could bring back big bags of goodies, hardly anything is free anymore.

That's a sign of our economic times if I've ever heard one!!!! I'm 15 minutes east of Nashville, so Louisville wouldn't be a bad trip(or expensive if we took the RV). How long does the Expo last?? The hardest part will be convincing the wife she would enjoy it:0)

Threads
That's a sign of our economic times if I've ever heard one!!!! I'm 15 minutes east of Nashville, so Louisville wouldn't be a bad trip(or expensive if we took the RV). How long does the Expo last?? The hardest part will be convincing the wife she would enjoy it:0)

3 days.

Dealer Day, October 23, 2013
All Attendees - October 24-25, 2013
Ky. Expo Center

GIE+EXPO - Dealer Preview

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads

Yah, it used to be easy. Ky. Kingdom next door, they used to give coupons for wives and kids, but Ky. Kingdom has had bad trouble as well.....

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
If you register before 9/11/2013, registration is only $10, it used to be free.

If you register, just invent a business name, no troubles....

cashman

Threads
They used to have it in mid July. I always had to work the outdoor tent for Yazoo. It was either sweltering hot or coming a monsoon. I remember a storm came through one time and blew a bunch of tents down and a couple of people got injured. And there was always the UPS planes buzzing overhead. But it was still a lot of fun. One time we stayed over and got to tour the Ford plant where they built the Explorer. Left there headed back to Birmingham and got to tour the Corvette plant in Bowling Green the same day.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yeah, personally I think it is a tad late in the year, but still better than July. The Dealer Day on Weds. sounds like the time for folks like us to go, free food,
prizes, etc.

Last year was it's first go around with the Dealer Day, and I missed it. I like going to see what sales rep is working for which company this year, which
company is buying out who, etc...