How do you charge

fireman gus

Threads
Gus- No offense buddy,but if a $5 discount is going to make or break you,you might want to consider finding another profession. I think some of you guys are missing the big picture. That small $5 discount can result in an overjoyed military wife telling all of her friends about your services and laying 4 or 5 other customers on you.

Lets break it down. $5 discount once a week equalls $20 less per month from one customer.... if they get you cutting lets say only one more yard every week that can come out to an easy additional $200 per month income. Two more customers = $400

I understand the discount but where does it end? We have 10 accounts that are military and they have no problem paying our price even though others offer discounts. They know we do professional work and they can depend on our services. And when they finish their time in our town and sell their house to another military family they recomend our services. I have had several referrals from the military people we have worked for. I feel they, like anyone else, what professional work and someone that is dependable. Price is not always the issue!