How about mower to go kart?

Hershey

Threads
That is so cool. It is recycling to the max, and I guess it's a good thing if you don't need a ride on mower anymore or are upgrading. I loved that photo; thanks so much for sharing it with us.

dusty-t

Threads
I remember the engines on the old washing machines. We didn't have hydro so for my mother it was a big time luxury item.:biggrin: Dusty----- And ya that jd golf cart is pretty cool.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 0

lizard

Threads
You can make a cheap Go Kart from a self propelled rotary lawn mower........just remove the blade and attach a trailer to it......and hey presto.....a Go Kart!:eek:

Dershell

Forum Newbie
Threads
I would first off widen the axel for better stability. Perhaps throw on some atv tires as well. Then change the pully sizes to increase the speed. A rider with high and low would be prefferred that way it could be used for work and play. Lots can be achieved with a welder and a grinder haha :thumbsup:

BGC

Threads
I hadn't thought about this in so long, well not since I was a kid. We had one with a mower engine on it and loved it. I wondered if anyone made these things anymore.

jcampbell1180

Forum Newbie
Threads
Randy-1.jpg

Madi

Threads
My dad did this when I was a kid and we used to race them with the neighbors. It used to be a hoot. I guess it would depend on what you are using how safe it would be.

jcampbell1180

Forum Newbie
Threads
Sweet lawn mower, or go cart ,or lawn cart,or go mower.:confused2:
What ever it is looks great.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I wish it were mine, but it's not...I just wanted to contribute to the thread. :thumbsup: