This job wasn't near as dusty as I had expected, but I wore a dust mask, goggles, hat and hearing protection for the entire job, nice thick turf for 95% of the three acres.
My Ingersoll GT with collection has a distinct change in blower noise when the bags are full, but no so with my TC. I stop periodically, reach back and touch/push on the R/H and center bags to get an idea how full they are. I have had the hose and blower totally clogged and only noticed grass buildup on the lawn if I happened to turn and look. I periodically reach out and lift the hose to see if it is heavy with grass. I did notice today that I need to clean the screen inside the bag cover as the grass was damper than I expected and plugged up about 1/3rd of the screen. I have been using mulching blades and a plate all summer and just put the collection system and regular blades back on last Friday as falling leaves were accumulating at several customers places. At the end of last season I replaced the blower fan as the original one was wearing on the blade tips. When I was working, I had access to a nice balancer and used to weld repair and rebalance the fans in my Ingersoll GT collection systems, but retired now!!! Actually I built the rebalancing tool for my former employer and it made aircraft tire and wheel rebalancing fairly easy as compared to the one that they had. It was a lot more time on the milling machine and lathe than they wanted to pay for, I should have brought it home when I retired!!!
Mad Mackie in CT:laughing::biggrin::smile: