Hope this section can help sell collection of 40+ machines

ss63

Threads
  • / Hope this section can help sell collection of 40+ machines
Up-dated 7 / 26 Ok retiring after 60+ years Have mowers snow blowers edgers chainsaws leaf blowers & a few engines about 45 Some old some new some run all need some kind work its always a dirty carb or points in the older package deal All must go ! $ 100 ! I think my location is in profile ? if not its Long Island NY I do have pics ! but don't know how to post ! I am old ! Thank you

Last edited:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Need more info.

Location?

Photos?

List of items?

ss63

Threads
Need more info.

Location?

Photos?

List of items?
Thank you for getting ok I thought my profile had my location ? Long Island NY fotos I am not good at as wen I send them the pics don't seem to go with the emails ( I am old 70 ) the list would be very long as there are 40+ I made the price low to clean house before I move or die what ever comes first !? lol have done CL but its full of flippers that just what to put a spark plug in & double price ! they don't want to do cleaning the carb & or points ! its the same wen selling vintage cars ! they want mint to flip ! sad

ss63

Threads
Well all is this here and no new input from this site sad as CL just has flippers & jerks

ss63

Threads
Hello all Finally someone stepped up from CL to buy & take all ! as he saw potential .