Honda mower or riding mower? need opinions

I have a 5x8 trailer so I may have enough room on it. Im using the original bladed that came with the mower Ric. I just sharpen them as needed. I don't use it much anymore since I got my Honda in July.
 
I have a 5x8 trailer so I may have enough room on it. Im using the original bladed that came with the mower Ric. I just sharpen them as needed. I don't use it much anymore since I got my Honda in July.

And you shouldn't need to use it that's the point... Just keep it running and buy a rider
 
I believe that I'm buying my brothers John Deere from him. It's in great shape, about 5 yrs old. I do see the reasoning that it's pointless to buy a backup when I have one even if I don't likeit much.
 
I believe that I'm buying my brothers John Deere from him. It's in great shape, about 5 yrs old. I do see the reasoning that it's pointless to buy a backup when I have one even if I don't likeit much.

Yeah I don't like my Honda HRR compared to my HRX, so I was thinking about getting another HRX. But I decided it wouldn't really save any time, so it wouldn't be worth the $800. :rolleyes:
 
Yeah I don't like my Honda HRR compared to my HRX, so I was thinking about getting another HRX. But I decided it wouldn't really save any time, so it wouldn't be worth the $800. :rolleyes:

Yeah man that's the same point my brother made to me. Why buy something expensive and never use it when I could use a rider and I have a decent backup mower? So that's where I'm at lol.
 
Back
Top