Honda hr214sx flywheel question

SF1

Active Member
Hello everyone, I have a Honda hr214sx, to make a long story short I was trying to replace the starter rope so when I took a couple of things off, figured let me clean everything nice. So when I dismantled the plastic part pictured below I noticed a very small and thin pin mechanism,then it fell to the ground and it's gone. Can anyone tell me if I can get just the pin or do I have to get the whole flywheel. I figured it's worth it to ask and do some research instead of spending between 20-40 bucks, when I can possibly just get the pin too make the starter rope retract again. Thank you and stay safe.
I've posted the picture to the photos section of the forum I'm not sure how to attach it to this post, it's saying the file is too large, sorry
 
Last edited:
Well yes, sorry I'm a little confused,it's the plastic wheel with the little gears that pull out, like wings. I've posted the pics where the main photos of the forum are, sorry to confuse you
 
I don't know that recoil. Looks like 1 comma shaped dog. Don't see a spring, either. Find your exact mower # and engine #, then post. Might find an IPL to show exactly how yours should look.
 
Ok I will do that, but that is the inside of the recoil that attaches to the whole assembly, I don't have all of the numbers right now, but the model is the basic Honda 214hr sx I do have a pic of the whole mower that I Will post ASAP thanks for your help.
 
Back
Top