homemade stripping kit

Just Deere's

Threads
I'm glad I signed up for this cause u guys are a big help
Did you get the conveyor belt mounted?, and have you had time to try it out yet?...:smile:

I'm waiting for my grass to dry so I can try out my homemade lawn striper using chains.

Threads
Did you get the conveyor belt mounted?, and have you had time to try it out yet?...:smile:

I'm waiting for my grass to dry so I can try out my homemade lawn striper using chains.

Sure did, works great just make sure u make it long enough to drag over the grass. The longer the more of an effect u will get. Mine is really close to the tires but the tires won't roll on it.

Just Deere's

Threads
Sure did, works great just make sure u make it long enough to drag over the grass. The longer the more of an effect u will get. Mine is really close to the tires but the tires won't roll on it.
Do you have any pictures after using it? :smile:

I made another one yesterday out of 4" PVC pipe. I haven't tried it out yet.

The one I made from chains works very well, but they say "rollers'' works the best. That's why I made the one from PVC. I wish John Deere made the mower decks "straight" at the back of the deck, so I could mount a roller to it.

Just Deere's

Threads
One other thing. They say if you can get the "deck pitch" just right on a riding mower, you can lay nice looking stripes without any kind of kit. Even with a "box store mower".:smile:

Bmcnamara417

Forum Newbie
Threads
My super simple kit....works great....PVC and pebbles!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 93