Homelite Trimmer 25cc UT25154

Tater50

Member
02/1999 Manufacture Date: Need a carb for this; but I can not find one. Any ideas? Will a later model fit?
Thanks

ID Tag was scratched bad: this is actually a UT15154!!! Thanks Cannot find anything.
 
Last edited:
Any ideas here: this is not something I use; just got tired of seeing it leaning against the wall & do not want to throw it away before I try a new carb. Does not have a lot of hours on it.

My logic, which can be wrong; is that any homelite 25cc carb would work on it; what are your thoughts? I see some Chinese brands for 25cc that cost about $15.00; thought what the heck; would only be out a small amount.

Thanks
 
..... is that any homelite 25cc carb would work on it...

Yes you are correct. any carb that can give u the right mixture will work. The catch is get one that has the same setup like the choke in your case. My homelite hedge trimmer has one off a bandit weed trimmer from way back. I recall it was walbro wt something carb. I'll check for the exact number when I get the chance or u can browse ebay find one that fits.
 
I bought 2 Chinese brands and installed; runs rough; but these trimmers have been sitting for 7 yrs; will have to do a thorough clean up and go from there. Both trimmers would run awesome, then run rough like getting too much gas.

thanks for reply
 
Back
Top