B Butch1957 Active Member Jan 7, 2012 #1 I am needing an Ignition Module for a HomeLite 330 ChainSaw ( UT 10604A ). Part number is: A01546 ANy place I can get aftermaket parts or used parts for HomeLite ? Please Respond. Thanks.
I am needing an Ignition Module for a HomeLite 330 ChainSaw ( UT 10604A ). Part number is: A01546 ANy place I can get aftermaket parts or used parts for HomeLite ? Please Respond. Thanks.
K KennyV Lawn Pro Jan 7, 2012 #3 I see the OEM part is $40.62... at Homelite, Lawn Mower Parts Express Don't know of a good used parts source... :smile:KennyV
I see the OEM part is $40.62... at Homelite, Lawn Mower Parts Express Don't know of a good used parts source... :smile:KennyV
M mudcat Forum Newbie Jan 10, 2012 #4 KennyV said: I see the OEM part is $40.62... at Homelite, Lawn Mower Parts Express Don't know of a good used parts source... :smile:KennyV Click to expand... I have a used one I can sell you for $30
KennyV said: I see the OEM part is $40.62... at Homelite, Lawn Mower Parts Express Don't know of a good used parts source... :smile:KennyV Click to expand... I have a used one I can sell you for $30
Edwards saw service Active Member Jan 25, 2012 #5 You can also try chainsawr.com yes again it is chainsawr with an "r" at the end. Edwards Saw Service in Glen Mills PA
You can also try chainsawr.com yes again it is chainsawr with an "r" at the end. Edwards Saw Service in Glen Mills PA
O Ozlander Forum Newbie Sep 13, 2012 #7 mudcat said: I have a used one I can sell you for $30 Click to expand... Still got it? I need it, I think.
mudcat said: I have a used one I can sell you for $30 Click to expand... Still got it? I need it, I think.