hi everbody

jrbaker90

Forum Newbie
Hi everybody this is my first post here I have been messing with lawn mowers all of my first and still is. I have a 2130 ags and a old IH cadet 85 special they both was my grandfather when he past away is started mowering the lawn and I still love messing with they
 
What I like about this site is that it is friendly. One thing that we must remember is that most are not James Patterson.... Although I am new to the site I would still like to welcome JR. There is a lot of good information that can be found here. Hope you get as much out of it as I have.

Regards,

Paul
 
Last edited:
Who is James Patterson and what kind of mowers does he have ? :confused3: Let's not scare off the new guys (or Gals) !:rolleyes:
 
BKBrown said:
Who is James Patterson and what kind of mowers does he have ? Let's not scare off the new guys (or Gals) !

I wasn't scarin' anyone off...:biggrin: Just bein my usual wise-a$$ed self...:wink:.....and James Patterson is an American author of thriller novels (not my genre, but still).

...2130 ags and a old IH cadet 85 special ...

I'd like to see those, too! As popular as those machines (the Cub Cadet) are for restorations, we really don't see many here.....if any.....:frown:
 
Last edited:
has anybody knows anything about the craftsman 2 lawn mowers i saw one today and i am thinking on rebuilding it but i rather have a old IH cub cadet if i can find one thanks
 
Back
Top