Threads
I agree !!

Is tomorrow soon enough ?

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I agree !!

Is tomorrow soon enough ?
I hear it's perfect mowing weather, right around Midnight... plus it's a full moon so you might be able to see....

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yea, that's never gonna happen. I was so jazzed, I'm burnt out now. Need some morning hi-test coffee tomorrow.

Born2Mow

Threads
The Tech came to my place today... Well he checked the fluid levels in both pumps. Then he purged them. And I was surprised at how they quieted down.
I'm not an expert on these pumps, but I know they are variable flow pumps with extremely tight tolerances and they won't endure much abuse... like low/no fluid. I'm glad you're happy, but again I'd be saving that paperwork to prove the pumps weren't right when they left the dealer. Just don't want you to be paying for 2 new pumps in 3 months.

Scag will have a factory "Service Rep" that works your area. You might want to get a written conversation of your concerns registered with him as added insurance. Just saying....

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well the pumps had 6 minutes on them (literally), & I have a 5 year warranty in writing. And got documentation about the visit from the tech. And pumps were not low at all. just needed a purge to be done fully.

Thanks for your input.

Last edited: