Hey all

jacko

Threads
I used to hire out all of my lawn care but I seem to have more time on my hands now and I am going to get back in to the swing of things. Luckily I own all the equipment so I don't have to worry there. For those who have lots of acres how do you alternate your mowing schedules?

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
For those who have lots of acres how do you alternate your mowing schedules?

Hey,.. I mow whenever it needs it... that's a very simple schedule... no need to alternate. :smile:KennyV

PS. welcome to a fun site...

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I used to hire out all of my lawn care but I seem to have more time on my hands now and I am going to get back in to the swing of things. Luckily I own all the equipment so I don't have to worry there. For those who have lots of acres how do you alternate your mowing schedules?

Jacko, welcome to the forum, but can you clarify something? You say "luckily I own all the equipment..." but your profile says "I don't own a mower". :confused2:

I have to mow 4.5 to 5 acres, with all the rainfall and bright sunshine we have here this month, I try to mow when it's not sunny or not raining. No wonder my grass gets so tall between the times I can actually use my equipment.

173abn

Threads
jacko.welcome. I mow whenever I feel like it.I usually mow 2acres at least once a week but that can varey depending on what the weather is doing and what I'm doing. russ

jacko

Threads
Haha, it does say I don't own a mower! I did not even see anything like that when I was registering. I am going to have to figure out how to go back and fix that aren't I. I should read more carefully, so sorry!

stanley

Threads
Welcome. I manage quite a few properties and I make sure that the more prominent ones, the ones most visible to the most amount of traffic, are kept up first.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Haha, it does say I don't own a mower! I did not even see anything like that when I was registering. I am going to have to figure out how to go back and fix that aren't I. I should read more carefully, so sorry!

Jacko, that is nothing to be sorry about. If you think you made a mistake, go read: "post your mower mishaps" in the Fix It Forum. I REALLY have something to be sorry about. :frown: