Help With Slope Ratings

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I believe Ric was asking B**t why he was asking me why I wanted to know, but no matter.

I think your desire to know who I work for is justified, but you're not working for us. That's kind of a silly thing to say. And it's kind of quaint that you expect me to reveal that information. Do you really expect companies to reveal their top secret projects while they're in development? That kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it? No one is forcing you to participate in my threads. If you don't want to participate in my research, or if you want to engage in your mindless paranoia, please go someplace else. I suspect your nasty comments are preventing other well-meaning people from participating, and that's a shame.

My company has the ability to truly revolutionize the machines you folks will be using in the next few years. I came into this forum to consult you folks, the experts, not to get abused.

I don't really see where keeping secrets about who you are working for is doing you any good, the only thing it's doing is preventing you from what you seek (information) I think you are the one engaging in paranoia with your TOP SECRET PROJECTS in development. I mean it's not like were talking about Top Secret Government Documents after all,,,, it's a lawn mower that's not going to revolutionize any thing.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Thank you for answering a question I did not ask, what kind of forum member are you? Answer, a member who does not want to help other forum members. You just want us to help you, but you are not willing to reciprocate. Forums are not a one-way street, but a two-way dialog where members work together to solve problems. As for me being paranoid, I would like you to know that there are at least 5 members who will say that my asking questions has helped them solve the problems they had when posting threads. Not going anywhere, as my goal is to help 5 more by the end of the year, so you may see me again in the future.

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I have stayed out of this thread to see what developed, but it has become clear why I stayed out of it. the OP has no desire to give us any information, wants us to do his job for him, when asked questions for information become argumentative.

Guys we are being trolled. and it is time to just end this discussion and send the OP on his way.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Il, once again you are the voice of reason and have made the best post on this thread. I'm going to follow your advice.

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
Grazing cattle, goats and sheep have both slop and slope limits and they don't have engines, batteries, v belts, clutches, fuel tanks, turning metal blades, wheels, control levers, brakes, seats, ROPS, seat belts and last but not least, unqualified operators.:laughing:

primerbulb120

Lawn Addict
Threads
I would help you if I could, but I haven't ever researched slope ratings since I don't have any slopes to mow.

I think you are already on the right track e-mailing the manufacturers, that way you will get accurate and up-to-date information. :thumbsup: