Help! Noise in my engine

Bellcrank

Threads
When we suspect internal damage we would inspect the oil and oil filter for flakes of worn parts. Looks like metal flake paint . I have used a briggs 18.5 model number 31h-777-0202-e1 for five years. Sounded like a rod knock when I bought it. Use it a lot and pull regular maintenance . Still run's and sounds like a rod knocking. Use regular 30w oil and briggs oil filters for warm weather work. I suspect the knock has something to do with the briggs counter balance set up , but have no proof of that.
We all must sit at the banquet table and fest on the consequences of our decisions. Jim Caldwell, ex-Detroit Lion head coach.

Bange

Threads
slomo
I found the information in the Engine Repair Manual, it speaks at 1750 RPM ... it's not far from mine ... I'm going to make an adjustment starting from scratch.

Bellcrank
It is a good idea to observe the presence of flakes ... in my car I see it in the magnetic crankcase screw ... In my B&S, the existing filter is not a Briggs, it is a filter for some French car and to be analyzed it must be destroyed / opened. I have had this engine for just over 2 months and it has not even been used, that is, I have no history ... the filter and oil (which is clear), may have been changed 4 or 5 months ago.