Hello from Washington state!

61solidaxle

Forum Newbie
Threads
New to this forum and enjoy tinkering with small engines. I currently own several grass trimmers, lawn mowers, chainsaws, etc. Look forward to hearing all your ideas and suggestions!

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Welcome to the forum!

seattlepioneer

Threads
New to this forum and enjoy tinkering with small engines. I currently own several grass trimmers, lawn mowers, chainsaws, etc. Look forward to hearing all your ideas and suggestions!
WHERE is that global warming they've been promising us for YEARS!

I've seen nothing but cool weather, rain and more cool weather. It's the Seattle weather I remember from my youth.

Summer ----the last week of July and the first week of August.

DaveTN

Threads
Hello and Welcome to the LMF! I've got a friend down in Ridgefield near Portland. Beautiful country in
Washington but only been there once.

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
nice long summers but some people go crazy in winter. Born on the Olympic Peninsula and worked in Portland / Vancouver in the 90's. Never saw more belligerent people in all my life in the winter. Same person who is nicest person in the summer is an unhappy bear with SAD in winter. I kept a full spectrum light on a timer so it didn't affect me but I sure saw the effects of what the short days in winter did to others. Example, I remember some guy coming into a bank parking lot, losing control on the ice, where there were only about 10 cars in this huge lot, hits the car of one of my employees parked with a couple other cars, who sees it happen. My employee walks out to ask the guy if he is Ok and the guy starts screaming at him why did you park there, don't you know people lose control on the ice, and he tries to start a fist fight that takes five or six people to break up. Typical type event in winter there.

winmod21

Threads
Hello and a belated Welcome to the forum !;-) We're from Washington State as well; born & raised. Currently really missing the Great Northwest, as we're in Michigan taking care of elderly family. Hope you're finding the forums useful & enjoyable.

Last edited:

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to the LMF. Visited a friend in Chewelah once. Colville, Rice, Spokane beautiful country. Tar Heel transplant in TN. Gonzaga Bull Dogs great team. Mark Few probably the best coach in college basketball. Just wish they could win the big game. Only time I wasn't pulling for them to win was when my Tar Heels beat them in 2017.

Last edited: