HELLO FROM NC

mwilliams199

Forum Newbie
Threads
I HAVE FOUND A LOT OF HELPFUL INFORMATION ON THE SITE IN THE PAST. LOVE THE FACT THAT EVERYONE IS NOT AN <deleted> ABOUT NEEDING INFORMATION NO PROVIDED IN THE POST. HAD TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT TO POST AN ISSUE I COULD NOT FIND EXACT SYMPTOMS FOR. FINGERS CROSSED I CAN GET SOME HELP!! I DIDNT KNOW THERE WERE SO MUCH MORE THAN JUST MOWER ISSUE FORUMS ON THE SITE. GLAD I JOINED.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Please turn off your caps lock. Makes it difficult to read.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Welcome to the forum!

Hopefully, we can help :)

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome, yes we have plenty to offer here, just look around.

mwilliams199

Forum Newbie
Threads
Please turn off your caps lock. Makes it difficult to read.
Lmao it’s no more difficult to read caps than lowercase and if you think it is I don’t believe you will have the answer to my issue.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Actually is is a lot lot lot more difficult to read text in all caps.
Been tested & proven till the cows come home .
Fonts meant to be used as all caps have thicker strokes, are spaced further apart & usually have serifs .

And I used to write technical manuals as a side line so am really conversant with type and in particular fining fonts & setting type that is easy to read .

You are more than welcome here.
Glad you found a solution to your PTO problem over on the tractor forum

Like others I did not bother to answer your post here because I don't have the time to wade through 10 lines of caps and can do without a vestibular headache which is what you get from trying to read caps.
Remember the fonts display differntely on different devices.
On Phones for instance all caps are displayed as single pixel width which is very difficult to read on a back lit screen .
people type at hole with their computer displaying a nice fat heavy font but the forum displays in a much finner font .

mwilliams199

Forum Newbie
Threads
Actually is is a lot lot lot more difficult to read text in all caps.
Been tested & proven till the cows come home .
Fonts meant to be used as all caps have thicker strokes, are spaced further apart & usually have serifs .

And I used to write technical manuals as a side line so am really conversant with type and in particular fining fonts & setting type that is easy to read .

You are more than welcome here.
Glad you found a solution to your PTO problem over on the tractor forum

Like others I did not bother to answer your post here because I don't have the time to wade through 10 lines of caps and can do without a vestibular headache which is what you get from trying to read caps.
Remember the fonts display differntely on different devices.
On Phones for instance all caps are displayed as single pixel width which is very difficult to read on a back lit screen .
people type at hole with their computer displaying a nice fat heavy font but the forum displays in a much finner font .
Gotcha, makes sense. I’ll keep that in mind when I post on the forum again.

Lawn Addict
Threads
I also heard using Caps was like yelling.. IDK, just agree with it being harder to read.