Hello From Australia

abra

Threads
Abracadabra Lawn Mowing Services
Hi, im a Kiwi (New Zealander) moved over to Australia just on a year ago and started my own business last feb and so far we have taken off in a big way as we have full books and not taken on any more work.
I found the work hard at 1st but soon picked it up so this is me saying a big hello to everyone and may be make some new friends

Last edited:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello abra...
Welcome to a good group of mower fans...
I just rewatched a GREAT movie of a Kiwi I really like, Burt Munro. What a story, what a guy... :thumbsup:
:smile:KennyV

abra

Threads
Google New Zealand Movies and you will find meany more that you will enjoy.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I particularly liked his story as he was running at Bonneville when I was out there..
:smile:KennyV

abra

Threads
I think that his time is still unbeaten or am i wrong

abra

Threads
It was a good movie
If you other guys want to know what movie we are talking about its called Fastest Indian

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
It was a good movie
If you other guys want to know what movie we are talking about its called Fastest Indian

'The Worlds Fastest Indian':smile::smile:
with Anthony Hopkins playing Burt Munro, movie is around 6 years old or so... Ive watched it several times and just last wk on netflix... always a great watch. :smile:KennyV

abra

Threads
hmmmmm looks like i dont even know our own movies lol
But I know how to mow and build sites as most of my work has came through my website.
Heres a tip for you
Add a signature linking to your site on every site you belong to will help your search engine ranking ..... so join every free site that you can.

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
'The Worlds Fastest Indian':smile::smile:
with Anthony Hopkins playing Burt Munro, movie is around 6 years old or so... Ive watched it several times and just last wk on netflix... always a great watch. :smile:KennyV

I've seen it at least three times. Gotta love that character.