Hankthecrank Here

hankthecrank

Threads
Hankthecrank here from Nebraska, a LB addict and collector, here are a few pics of my herd

DSC00920.jpg

DSC01593.jpg

DSC01110.jpg

DSC01106.jpg

Lawnboys001.jpg

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
OMG! :eek: Are you a DEALER as well? :laughing:

Got any extra decks lying around? LOL I've got a front-discharge 4-stroke self-propelled one myself. Deck's shot......but man, does it still cut! Smokes like a chimney, too.

In the first [top] pic, the fifth one from the left...front row...is that a four-stroke self-propelled?

OOPS! They are SUPPOSED to have that divot in the outlet? I thought one of the previous owners dinged it.........:confused3:

BTW, Welcome to LMF!!!!:biggrin:

Last edited:

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome, Hankthecrank.

That's an awesome fleet.:thumbsup: I've got one (see avatar) and am in the process of trying to run down another. For me it isn't so much the brand -- it's the two-stroke engine and being non-self-propelled.

If you have any info on the older ones -- especially the two-strokes -- please post it.

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
....and if you have a spare deck....(either of you)....please PM me. :laughing:

hankthecrank

Threads
OMG! :eek: Are you a DEALER as well? :laughing:

Got any extra decks lying around? LOL I've got a front-discharge 4-stroke self-propelled one myself. Deck's shot......but man, does it still cut! Smokes like a chimney, too.

In the first [top] pic, the fifth one from the left...front row...is that a four-stroke self-propelled?

OOPS! They are SUPPOSED to have that divot in the outlet? I thought one of the previous owners dinged it.........:confused3:

BTW, Welcome to LMF!!!!:biggrin:

The only 4 stroker is the 22271, the RH mower in the bottom pic and exactly what deck are you looking for, a model number would be good to start with.

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
1956 that is.

Thanks -- that looks like the oldest one in your pictures -- is that right?

If you have any more information (and photos) to share about the older mowers it would be appreciated.

hankthecrank

Threads
Thanks -- that looks like the oldest one in your pictures -- is that right?

If you have any more information (and photos) to share about the older mowers it would be appreciated.

Yes 1956 is the oldest that I have, I have mowers that I haven't taken pictures of yet and others that I haven't even worked on along with 2-Cycles and mowers of other manufacturers. I will try to answer any questions you have. I will share any info that I have, if you are willing to be more specific as far as the info or model numbers you would like to hear about.

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yes 1956 is the oldest that I have, I have mowers that I haven't taken pictures of yet and others that I haven't even worked on along with 2-Cycles and mowers of other manufacturers. I will try to answer any questions you have. I will share any info that I have, if you are willing to be more specific as far as the info or model numbers you would like to hear about.

I don't know that much about the model numbers except for the one I have -- 7266 -- built in 1977, I believe. I'd like to know if you have any around that vintage.

Also, if you have any two-stroke Jacobsens, I'd be interested in hearing about it.

Thanks again for posting.