Grrrrrrrrrr

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Did you guys miss the smilie?:laughing:

No I cough that:laughing: ... what you suggested was the approach a lot of rural places did years ago... before it started becoming a road hazard...
Too bad there is no way short of video monitoring to get these folks.. :smile:KennyV

BGC

Threads
JDGreen, hitting a mailbox or messing with a mailbox is a federal crime isn't it? I would tell them to repair the damages or I would take it to higher authorities.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
JDGreen, hitting a mailbox or messing with a mailbox is a federal crime isn't it? I would tell them to repair the damages or I would take it to higher authorities.

Attached picture is the one I took of my mailbox post back in mid-December when I found it broken, sent it to the county and know what they told me? QUOTE: "We did not hit your post, THE BREAK IS TOO HIGH FOR OUR PLOW TO HAVE DONE IT" (emphasis added).... But the picture clearly shows scrape marks up to the base of my post and NO TIRE TRACKS.

Well, wait until you see the picture I sent the road commission yesterday !!!

Attachments

• Blackberrypics winter 10 127.jpg
    Blackberrypics winter 10 127.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 13

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I saw the grader plow coming down the road yesterday, ran out and put my trash bin by the shoulder to keep them away from my mailbox, then waited and took this picture...sent it to the road commission saying "ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME AGAIN YOU DONT HAVE ANY PLOWS THAT ARE HIGH ENOUGH TO HAVE BROKEN MY POST?" I lucked out with the pic, took it with my Blackberry, got one shot and it was perfect....:biggrin:

Attachments

• Blackberrypics winter 10 243.jpg
    Blackberrypics winter 10 243.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 13