GREETINGS FROM GREENSBORO,N.C.

mikehouse

Threads
Hello all.I'm new to this,but from a lot of what i read,i can see i'm with the right people.Thanks for having me.By the way...we got any bass fishermen here?

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Hi and welcome to the forum, Mike! :welcome:

I know we have some bass fishermen around here somewhere...

DaveTN

Threads
Hi Mike and Welcome to the LMF! I'm not a fisherman but I have two friends
with Bass Boats! :confused2: Does that count? I doubt it! :laughing: Oh well
that reminds me when I was a young man going fishing with a favorite Uncle. He
was such a die-hard fisherman we would drop that boat in the water after breaking
ice on the bank in Winter! Aluminum boat at that..talk about cold~~~~ burr~~~ All I did
was break the ice and back the boat in the water, load the fuel and battery, etc.
and go park the car and trailer after pushing the boat off the trailer and into the water!
I would sit in the front of the boat and partially open a huge patio umbrella to break the
wind off of us! Still I liked it. He taught me some about engines way back when.

mikehouse

Threads
As of 6/17/2015,too damn hot for me to fish.When it hits the 90's+,i wait til it's cooler.But i look fwd to learning more abt maintaing my lil rig.Thanks DaveTN for the welcome.

bt3

Threads
Aloha!

Welcome to the Forum.

I'm not a Bass fisherman, but I am a Fly Fisherman and have Fly Fished a bit in North Carolina. I've also been to Greensboro a lot on business. Very nice area, although when I was working there, I-40 was under severe heavy construction adding new lanes. It was a nightmare. That was years ago and I hope the construction is done now!

Enjoy the chatting.

mikehouse

Threads
:laughing:
Aloha!

Welcome to the Forum.

I'm not a Bass fisherman, but I am a Fly Fisherman and have Fly Fished a bit in North Carolina. I've also been to Greensboro a lot on business. Very nice area, although when I was working there, I-40 was under severe heavy construction adding new lanes. It was a nightmare. That was years ago and I hope the construction is done now!

Enjoy the chatting.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:Wow!!! that was some time ago.But I-40 and I-85 south are ALWAYS under construction for something.But it IS a great highway system in/thru Greensboro.Great access to all other roads.It's August 5th now and it's still 90+ out side and I JUST got my carb rebuild,and 1 tire assembly package from SEARS parts.Waiting for my V-belt and a pulley to come.Hope it gets here tonite or by tomorrow night.My little fix up will be on the table Friday night getting operated on.Damn i can't wait.