and any info onthe BEAST. Plz and Thkyou

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Does any have pics Gravely Zoom 2348XL engine, starter, ETC
i was given the Gravely Zoom 2348XL im looking for a manual
and any info onthe BEAST. Plz and Thkyou

BlackLion44,
You do realize that your ZTR is an Ariens Zoom, not a Gravely Zoom don't you? Areins owns Gravely, but they are two distinctly different lines of lawn products. I'm not certain that Gravely manual link from user lawn mower fanatic will work for you but it might. If it doesn't try starting at the Ariens Home webpage and go from there(link below):

Riding Mowers

BlackLion44

Forum Newbie
Threads
BlackLion44,
You do realize that your ZTR is an Ariens Zoom, not a Gravely Zoom don't you? Areins owns Gravely, but they are two distinctly different lines of lawn products. I'm not certain that Gravely manual link from user lawn mower fanatic will work for you but it might. If it doesn't try starting at the Ariens Home webpage and go from there(link below):

Riding Mowers

Thanks Fellas Everything im finding out is very helpful, eventually ima put my Beast in the shop to get it all checked out
and running in tip top shape. Like i stated before it was givin to me and im puttting things back together.
Does any know of anywhere i can get actual pics of the wiring and motor?
I have 2 red wires one goin to battery and goin to the starter, which i dont know where it IS?