Gravely Pro-Master 18-H

Rpeter1

Threads
I have an old Gravely Pro-Master 18-H zero turn. My father-in-law bought it used and had it for about 10 years then gave it to me. I have had it for 5 years.

Anyone have an idea how old it might be? I went to Gravely's site and did a search on Pro-Master 18-H and found nothing.

Can not find much in the net either. This thing is built like a tank. Unfortunately it drives and rides like one too :wink:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
I'm going to guess anywhere from mid-80s to mid-90s... couldn't dig up a whole lot on them either. :frown:

indypower

Threads
Do you have the model number from the plate that has the serial number on it?

Rpeter1

Threads
Good question Indy...... It is at my farm which is two hours drive away. I keep forgetting to look at the serial number. I am sure it must be there.

When I do get it does not look like the gravely site will tell me anything about it though!!

dondiego

Forum Newbie
Threads

I have one that I bought in the mid 80's. Runs great! I am starting to hear a rattle and think that I will need a new idler pulley soon. Where can I get parts for this model?

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Good question Indy...... It is at my farm which is two hours drive away. I keep forgetting to look at the serial number. I am sure it must be there.

When I do get it does not look like the gravely site will tell me anything about it though!!

I would suggest that you and user dondiego try going to the Gravely support webpage. You can submit a question or engage a real person in a live chat. I've used both and they are very good at answering questions and supporting their products!!!! Link follows:

Support Home Page