Grass Good for Wyoming?

Mickie2

Threads
I've got an Ortho book called "All About Lawns". Its supposed to have recommendations for all states regarding good grass types, soil, climate and problems. But for some reason it stops at Wisconsin. Argh! Does anyone know this type of info pertinent to Wyoming? I want to reseed my front yard.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I hate to sound like I only promote the Extension Service.... But they will have your information.
If you spot your county in this group, the UW will have what you need. http://ces.uwyo.edu/counties.asp

My mom was very active in the extension service, she could not say enough good about the program and people in it:smile:... KennyV
PS ... welcome to a fun place L-M Fourms... I enjoyed some of the short times I've spent in Wyoming...

Last edited:

Mickie2

Threads
I've only been in Wyoming a short time. Purchased in the winter, didn't realize the whole lawn was going to need reseeded. I will look that extension service up. I'll keep it in my back pocket. Prefer DYI if I can. I'll also look at the link too. I was looking in the book this morning with coffee. They had the dang state filed under Montana of all places.