Export thread

Good morning from MO

Gil

Gil

Who am I? Retired and living on a farm in west central Missouri. Lawnmowers owned: Would you believe I still have the first mower I purchased over 50 years ago...a Craftsman push reel mower, and it still works. Before retired lived in suburbs and used a John Deere push mower, which I still own. Since retiring and moving to a farm have owned three John Deere riding mowers, upgrading with each one. Presently own John Deere X345 and Gravely HD 60 ZeroTurn. Being a do-it-yourselfer, I preform most of the maintenance on my Mowers and have learned a bit over the years by trial and error. Also own and use shop manuals from the manufacturer of each mower when available. Back up is consult with my brother-in-law, who is a small engine mechanic with his own business. Even with all available from other sources know I will benefit from all you members with the world of knowledge and experience out there. Thanks for the invite.:smile:

BKBrown

BKBrown

Welcome !

Sounds like you will be able to contribute a great deal ! :thumbsup:

M

Muhammad

Good morning! Welcome to LMF. Great introduction... as BKBrown said, I'm sure you will bring great value to our community. I'm looking forward to reading your posts. :smile:

grnspot110

grnspot110

:welcome:

North Central MO here! ~~ grnspot