Getting small, best lawn tractor.

Anielytra

Forum Newbie
Threads
If you are choosing a lawnmower tractor for a long time, do not neglect to study the features of each individual unit.
My advice is to consider before buying some important points and pay attention to:
Engine power and reliability
Choosing a garden tractor begins with determining the right engine power. Power - the main technical indicator on which the work of the entire mechanism is built. For large areas up to half a hectare, you need a model for 15-16 hp, for a field of 20-30 acres - 10-12 hp. I advise buying low-power devices on 6-7 hp for a lawn or garden near the house. As for reliability, the most durable and enduring engine globally is American Briggs & Stratton. Read more at heming-engineering.co.uk.

Last edited:

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Get a couple three or four 30" push mowers. Get the entire family involved for some "family time".

Adamovsky

Forum Newbie
Threads
My uncle and aunt are farmers, they live in a beautiful place, and they have a lot of flowers there, greenery, and some animals. I like spending time with them and my cousins; I usually learn something new about them and their passion. Last week my family and I decided to make them a present. We observed that their compact tractor is broken and we decided to buy them one. https://www.machinerydealer.co.uk/compact-tractors-for-sale/ They were amazed. And my family also were happy, because we managed to make them happy.

Gord Baker

Threads
A hectare is 2.1 Acres. Choosing a Garden / lawn tractor involves many things. Not just the Engine. Size of area to be cut. 38-48" deck is standard and for this you need 16-23 HP. Engine. You would not attempt to cut more than 5 acres with a Lawn Tractor let alone 15-20 acres!!! I doubt they make them in any size with 6-7 HP. Have you ever used one? Any idea how big an acre is? You are incorrect on your theory on the now Chinese made Brigg and Stratton Engines.