Gasahol Proof fuel line

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
If you are fed up with all the problems that ethanol gas creates(I just had to replace the electric fuel pump in my 2001 "pre-ethanol designed" automobile).....read on.

Below is an excerpt from the Ethanol-free gas stations in the U.S. and Canada website and I submitted my comment!!! If the EPA gets an overwhelming response from the public, maybe they will consider removing the 10% ethanol mandate permanently.

"The US government, until October 11, 2012, is asking for public comment on the proposed waiver to the Renewable Fuel Standard, the regulation that mandates ethanol in U.S. fuel stocks, due to reduced corn crops from this summer's drought. Go HERE on regulations.gov, where you can view the document, EPA-HQ-OAR-2012-0632. Click the "Comment Now!" button to add your comment. It's easy, so do it now!"

The link from the "Go HERE" in the pure-gas.org website is below:

Regulations.gov

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
If you are fed up with all the problems that ethanol gas creates(I just had to replace the electric fuel pump in my 2001 "pre-ethanol designed" automobile).....read on.

Below is an excerpt from the Ethanol-free gas stations in the U.S. and Canada website and I submitted my comment!!! If the EPA gets an overwhelming response from the public, maybe they will consider removing the 10% ethanol mandate permanently.

"The US government, until October 11, 2012, is asking for public comment on the proposed waiver to the Renewable Fuel Standard, the regulation that mandates ethanol in U.S. fuel stocks, due to reduced corn crops from this summer's drought. Go HERE on regulations.gov, where you can view the document, EPA-HQ-OAR-2012-0632. Click the "Comment Now!" button to add your comment. It's easy, so do it now!"

The link from the "Go HERE" in the pure-gas.org website is below:

Regulations.gov
Well, I didn't see a flurry of responses stating that they too were going to post a comment about the EPA waiving the mandate for 10% Ethanol gas. Since yesterday was the deadline, I guess that means that everyone on these forums(except the poor OP that had to replace the fuel line because of Ethanol) just loves using 10% Ethanol Gasoline in their vehicles, boats and lawn equipment. Of course I haven't noticed all of the gas stations in the Nashville, TN area displaying signs stating they now only carry non-ethanol gas so my "complaint" most likely fell on deaf ears at the EPA:0(
It's no surprise, since I don't exactly remember a referendum on any of my voting ballots where the EPA asked the general public to "vote on Ethanol in our gas". Nope, for the "sake of protecting our environment" the politicians and EPA quietly forced Ethanol down our throats and we just accepted it. What a sad, sad day it is in the good ole USA when we no longer have a say so about things that significantly impact our lives(and budgets:0(