garbage cans

LandN

Threads
just got our new garbage cans today compliments of the city,everyone in the neighborhood now has all the same cans, so the driver now can be robo driver with the swing arm on the truck.i got the 96 gal. vs. 64 gal.(sorry babe). now i can heave ho the old small cans,

AndyMan

Threads
Are those the ones that the truck can lift with the automatic arm? Those are awesome, and they hold a lot. Are you allowed to put out extras too, or only what fits in the can?

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
just got our new garbage cans today compliments of the city,everyone in the neighborhood now has all the same cans, so the driver now can be robo driver with the swing arm on the truck.i got the 96 gal. vs. 64 gal.(sorry babe). now i can heave ho the old small cans,

HEY...NO TRASH TALK PERMITTED HERE....:laughing::laughing:

LandN

Threads
Are those the ones that the truck can lift with the automatic arm? Those are awesome, and they hold a lot. Are you allowed to put out extras too, or only what fits in the can?

Yes the truck arm lifts them... as far as i know(right now) no extra cans, just what fits in the big ones. which is why i got the 96 gal. instead of the 64 gal. i can still throw out non canned stuff like a chair or small appliance etc. says the garbage man..... ok jd thats it for trash talkin i'm done :laughing:

Hershey

Threads
We have had those for many years now and it does simply things. I think it even makes the neighborhood look better on trash days. For an extra charge, we can request extra pickups or have extra cans, and we get 2 free messy pick up days per year.

LittleRed

Threads
Ooooh, you lucky people. I bought my own trash can, no one else in the neighborhood uses one. We have to pay for anything above the one big bag, and anything extra has to be pre paid for and arranged.

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Good news! I got new garbage can.
bad news... I am unable to throw out the old one.:confused2::smile:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
bad news... I am unable to throw out the old one.:confused2::smile:

HOW do you dispose of an old garbage container???
I guess crushing it might work, and then fold it up and crush some more...
You need one of these on the front of your (mower) tractor...
:smile:KennyV

Attachments

• Pc030001.jpg
    Pc030001.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 3

BGC

Threads
When we lived in New Orleans they supplied the garbage cans. Here in the hick town I live in now they pick up trash once a week and it is usually inmates from the jail dumping the cans.

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
I remember when we first got those type of garbage trucks in our area. I was pretty excited. I really liked watching them drive by and pick up stuff. Yes, I'm a bit of a dork:laughing:

HEY...NO TRASH TALK PERMITTED HERE....:laughing::laughing:

Haha!!