FX850V-AS47R Wiring Diagram?

Sabre2th

Threads
Email me, I have the information you need.
bri06886@gmail.com
I'm back on this project after what seems like forever.. What did you connect the "can high" and "can low" terminals to? I have a rocker switch and throttle control module, but not having any luck getting function..

agurganus

Forum Newbie
Threads
Sabre2th I am currently doing the same thing but with a Hustler Super Z Hyperdrive. Having a hard time finding a wiring schematic. Would you be willing to share that info with me also.

KP89

Forum Newbie
Threads
Did anyone figure out the wiring from the engine harness to the throttle control module? The only wires I have been able to matchup are the purple for the starter and the orange powers the ECU.

Sabre2th

Threads
Sorry, haven't been on here for quite some time. I got pi$$ed at it and pushed it to the back of my shop.. I'm going to drag it back out soon and take another shot at it. I did notice while walking past the engine the other day that the control module on the side of it has a crack along the left mount. Could it be damaged enough to cause issues? Has anybody figure the wiring out on these things?

Sabre2th

Threads
Has anybody figured out exactly which pins the throttle control module is supposed to be connected to? I DID just get my hands on the correct manual/diagram, but still a tad confused.. I'll email the manual to anybody interested.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Boy I hate posting my email ad but I would like a copy of manual and schematic as I will probably run into one this year myself. I might not be of any help but I am willing to look over the schematics and reread this thread as to what was needed.

*Email address Removed*. Needs to be formatted correctly. At least this is a seldom used email ad of mine since I retire that business 15 yrs ago but it still a valid ad.

Last edited:

Sabre2th

Threads
Boy I hate posting my email ad but I would like a copy of manual and schematic as I will probably run into one this year myself. I might not be of any help but I am willing to look over the schematics and reread this thread as to what was needed.

starfiretechnical at juno dot com. Needs to be formatted correctly. At least this is a seldom used email ad of mine since I retire that business 15 yrs ago but it still a valid ad.
Understand that, for sure. File sent..

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Rec'd...And it is much appreciated. Even my Kawasaki distributor couldn't get me a copy.

Question have you already gotten the Hand Throttle Input Sensor? It will be needed to control the throttle; otherwise the engine will only idle.

Looking over diagrams later this week as I got to clear out the shop backlog of equipment first.