N nitram2 Forum Newbie May 5, 2015 #1 Fuel leaking from carburettor inlet. I'm a novice. Troybilt chipper with 10hp OHV Model 205432, Type 0036E1. Does this indicate a bad float ? If so will I need a repair kit in addition to the float, before I disassemble ? Thanks
Fuel leaking from carburettor inlet. I'm a novice. Troybilt chipper with 10hp OHV Model 205432, Type 0036E1. Does this indicate a bad float ? If so will I need a repair kit in addition to the float, before I disassemble ? Thanks
pugaltitude Lawn Addict May 5, 2015 #2 Could be the needle is not sealing and the carb is filling with fuel and Flowing out of the air filter. A good clean and possibly a new needle and seat if fitted.
Could be the needle is not sealing and the carb is filling with fuel and Flowing out of the air filter. A good clean and possibly a new needle and seat if fitted.
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro May 5, 2015 #3 https://www.briggsandstratton.com/us/en/support/manuals/results?NTT=205432-0036* parts & manual, take your time looking & making sure you have your numbers handy ensuring you locate correct parts including 7 digit code number.
https://www.briggsandstratton.com/us/en/support/manuals/results?NTT=205432-0036* parts & manual, take your time looking & making sure you have your numbers handy ensuring you locate correct parts including 7 digit code number.