Buying Advice Freebie mower but what model # is my new (old) mower.

jmw

Forum Newbie
I got a mower from a family member and I want to get it back to original condition..I need help finding out what model # it is to begin ordering parts. Engine turns over, but needs new battery, gas tank leaks, front and back wheel problems, and other odds and ends.

I have the engine model number but need the mower model number and what year the mower is.
All I know is its a John Deere Sabre 42in cut 17.5 kholer automatic.

Please help.
 

Attachments

  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    164.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    111.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    113.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 11.jpeg
    11.jpeg
    152.9 KB · Views: 16
Looks like a 2002 John Deere Sabre model #17542HS. Nothing cheaper than free. Look under seat or around battery compartment to find model # and confirm. :smile:
 
Back
Top