found The first lawnboy i ever rebuilt!!!

robinb66

Threads
The first lawnboys i ever rebuilt!!! Saw it on eBay and totally tripped was not onlly the first lawnboy but. The very first lawnmower i ever rebuilt while in small engines class in school back in 83-84, kept and isd it for 2. Seasons then sold it. The funny thing is i never thought about it again then i decide now to get a new one to rebuild. Talk about wierd.

Threads
The first lawnboys i ever rebuilt!!! Saw it on eBay and totally tripped was not onlly the first lawnboy but. The very first lawnmower i ever rebuilt while in small engines class in school back in 83-84, kept and isd it for 2. Seasons then sold it. The funny thing is i never thought about it again then i decide now to get a new one to rebuild. Talk about wierd.

Haha......I guess you like LawnBoys! (It's not THAT weird):laughing:

ironhorse

Threads

which model was it?

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads

Was the mower on eBay just the same model as that first mower or was it the actual mower that you worked on?

robinb66

Threads
Haha......I guess you like LawnBoys! (It's not THAT weird):laughing:

was the same one everythings the same except the wheels, certain details were present that i remember like the black and yellow handle, the wierd green paint a shade which isn't even made anymore by i forget wich manufacturer, the starter handle, and the turquoise fuel cap, the paint is even peeling just the way it did when i sold after my second season of using it!!!:thumbsup: