For Bert

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
No one, especially me, isn't making fun of you. I had a suspicion you didn't even know about the supposed break dancer. The only link between you and her was both being from Australia.
My apologies if it came out anything other than a casual joke amongst men.

And agreed, the olympics have turned into something other than it should be. They even have what's called as "free style" biking. Which is much like break dancing on a bicycle. Retarded.
And speed walking. Also not really a sport.

With that said, there are still some events worth watching. The best of the best, from all over the world coming together to compete in a sporting event of their choosing, is pretty fun to watch. Depending on the event, of course. And it's good to see these people who've worked so hard make it to the Olympics and succeed at something they enjoy doing.
No offence was taken at all as mentioned I never take offence
And of course total ignorance when it comes to the olympics .
When they were on in Sydney I did got to about 20 fencing heats and they were interesting , particularly the bigger swords rather than the foils which a tad hard to see the tip of .
So no takers for naked athletes eh ?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
As for sport in general since it all became professional they we are just watching some one doing their job that they are paid to do .
So how about adding push mower oil changing as a sport ?
Or ride on blade changing ?
And this was before you could bet on everything & anything up to how many times some one will spit on the ground and as we know money corrupts everything it touches .
I don't know what sports betting is like over there but down here it is rampant and apparently you can now bet on high school games .
Apparently every man woman & child looses $ 750 / year on sports betting yet every one bitches about having to pay too much tax .

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
As for sport in general since it all became professional they we are just watching some one doing their job that they are paid to do .
So how about adding push mower oil changing as a sport ?
Or ride on blade changing ?
And this was before you could bet on everything & anything up to how many times some one will spit on the ground and as we know money corrupts everything it touches .
I don't know what sports betting is like over there but down here it is rampant and apparently you can now bet on high school games .
Apparently every man woman & child looses $ 750 / year on sports betting yet every one bitches about having to pay too much tax .
I enjoy both the summer and Winter Olympics. I like sports in general from MMA fighting to college football.