HI,
I took off my flywheel and sure enough the key was sheared. So I replaced it today, but the engine still will not turn over. It's a 12 year old 18.5 HP mower.
Did I not line something else up?
Help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
This probably does not apply to your motor but I think it is still worth mentioning. One time I had a Huffy Riding mower with a 8hp motor.(?) The blade attached directly to the motor. It had a chain gear PTO on it that drove a gear box with a forward and reverse lever. The gearbox sat out on the deck it's own, fully self contained and impressive looking for sure. It looked like heavy duty industrial equipment. That mower would cut anything, small trees included. It was like riding a little bush hog. Anyway one time I broke the shear pin and after replacing it, it would not start.HI,
I took off my flywheel and sure enough the key was sheared. So I replaced it today, but the engine still will not turn over. It's a 12 year old 18.5 HP mower.
Did I not line something else up?
Help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
HI,
I took off my flywheel and sure enough the key was sheared. So I replaced it today, but the engine still will not turn over. It's a 12 year old 18.5 HP mower.
Did I not line something else up?
Help would be appreciated.
Thanks.