Export thread

Finally Uploaded An Avatar

SouthCentral

SouthCentral

Well, how do I look? :biggrin::cool2:

JDgreen

JDgreen

Can you narrow the area down a little, for the folks here who are geographically challenged?

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

That's a good one. I enjoy knowing where people are located.

SouthCentral

SouthCentral

Can you narrow the area down a little, for the folks here who are geographically challenged?

I'm somewhere in the yellow part of the map. :wink:

JDgreen

JDgreen

Come on, come on, I have a friend who is a former neighbor who relocated to Downers Grove, wanna give us a hint how close to there you are?

K

KennyV

Since you are "SouthCentral" I will put you in the lower left part of the yellow box...
nice visual illustration none the less. :smile:KennyV

L

LandN

Come on, come on, I have a friend who is a former neighbor who relocated to Downers Grove, wanna give us a hint how close to there you are?

Hey jd i'm not to far from downers grove, maybe 1/2 hour or so depending on traffic. i run around to the old car shows in the area

M

Muhammad

Nice avatar! I wish more members would upload avatars. Maybe I could start with my own? :ashamed:

JDgreen

JDgreen

Nice avatar! I wish more members would upload avatars. Maybe I could start with my own? :ashamed:

That would be great....and as I posted on TBN, I'd like to be able to enlarge an avatar that is a picture chosen by the member, but I guess that isn't possible without a lot of difficulty.

M

mois25

That must make you feel like an achiever. I think uploading avatars would be a good idea besides adding variety to the forum..perhaps it is time I also thought of one.

JDgreen

JDgreen

That must make you feel like an achiever. I think uploading avatars would be a good idea besides adding variety to the forum..perhaps it is time I also thought of one.

It's really easy if you have digital pictures on your computer, but I don't know the degree of difficulty if you want to use something else other than a picture. I am gonna change mine again in a few minutes.

173abn

173abn

I'd do it too ,but dang I don't know how. russ

JDgreen

JDgreen

I'd do it too ,but dang I don't know how. russ

Russ, if you have pics on your computer....its easy.Once you are logged in, go to Control Panel at the center top of the page. Once you are at your control panel, go to My Settings at the left hand side, click on edit avatar. Then click Option 2 to upload imagaes from your computer, click Browse and it will take you to choices that include "Pictures". Then you can select an image and upload it to that window (Browse window). When it is uploaded you can then close the Browse window and the image you chose should be ready to post, whether it is an avatar or a photo to share with us. Hope I got that worded right.

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

... I am gonna change mine again in a few minutes.

My favorite of your avatars is the cat with the intense stare -- like it's getting ready to strike.:eek:

JDgreen

JDgreen

My favorite of your avatars is the cat with the intense stare -- like it's getting ready to strike.:eek:

Here ya go, then....

Attachments

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

Here ya go, then....

Thanks -- that's a great picture. Do you remember what the cat was staring at?

JDgreen

JDgreen

Thanks for the compliment, he was about 7 feet up in a tree last fall, looking at something to the west, maybe a car going by on the road, just happened to take the pic at the right moment as the light was perfect.

173abn

173abn

thanks JD,I'll give it a try tomorrow russ