Ferris isx 800

Dan Cramer

Threads
Hello, I'm looking at buying a new Ferris ISX 800 and would appreciate any pros or cons. (Especially cut quality in all conditions). I do about 7 yards and currently have a 20 year old bobcat walk behind, but I'm tired of trying to pull it backwards. The price I was quoted is $7700(good/bad?) Other options? Thanks in advance, Dan

Mower King

Threads
Hello, I'm looking at buying a new Ferris ISX 800 and would appreciate any pros or cons. (Especially cut quality in all conditions). I do about 7 yards and currently have a 20 year old bobcat walk behind, but I'm tired of trying to pull it backwards. The price I was quoted is $7700(good/bad?) Other options? Thanks in advance, Dan
Yes, real good mower. The 3 link susp. up front with those soft coil-overs front and back, ride excellent. I'm the service tech in the back shop but, they sell a lot of them up front at the dealership i'm at!

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Ferris is made by Briggs who just filed a chapter 11 so have a good look around, you might find some real cheap fire sale ones very soon.

Dan Cramer

Threads
Yes, real good mower. The 3 link susp. up front with those soft coil-overs front and back, ride excellent. I'm the service tech in the back shop but, they sell a lot of them up front at the dealership i'm at!
Thanks for the reply, what do you know about their cut quality and durability/quality? Thanks again, Dan

Mower King

Threads
Thanks for the reply, what do you know about their cut quality and durability/quality? Thanks again, Dan
Ferris....IMO, they are one of the "top tier" mowers on the market. Good cut, built tough and have an outstanding warranty!

1982ace

Forum Newbie
Threads
I was quoted $6700 for a 52” with a Kawasaki fs730 in Georgia. No suspension seat

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have an is3100z, w/36 hp engine, excellent mower. I feel the ferris mowers are no nonsense well built machines. I have my hydros cranked up to about 13mph and i can cut at full speed and get a good cut even in tall grass with the ICD deck.