Extra Set of Scalp Wheels for my JD D125

Howdy Doody

Active Member
I have never used them but 4 anti scalp wheels is a must.

Did you bolt then on or weld?

Oh and sorry about the john Deere.
 
I have never used them but 4 anti scalp wheels is a must.

Did you bolt then on or weld?

Oh and sorry about the john Deere.

The 1st set I purchase I had to drill the holes in the deck in order to install them. The 2nd set I used on my Ariens and the deck was already pre-drilled for this set so it was easy. Why are you sorry about the John Deere, not a fan of John Deere?
 
Four (4) wheels are the way to go! As with most other machines. It is obviously a cost decision by all the many manufacturers that don't build with four wheels on their light duty, low end lines.

Totally customer choice on brand and features. Yes, and we love our John Deere(s).

Nothing runs like a Deere!
 
Four (4) wheels are the way to go! As with most other machines. It is obviously a cost decision by all the many manufacturers that don't build with four wheels on their light duty, low end lines. Totally customer choice on brand and features. Yes, and we love our John Deere(s). Nothing runs like a Deere!


Ha ha if everything ran like a Deere we would all always would be broke down.
 
I am sure you will be happy with it.

Everyone has brands they do not like mine is JD.
I like cub cadet a far as low end riders go.

I really liked the LTX1042KW and was considering it over the John Deere, but it came down to who I thought would go to bat for me if I had any problems. I have purchased from this John Deere dealer for work applications and had no issues. Even with small things for me personally he would go the extra mile to help me. So, that is why I purchased from him, I trust him to help me should I have any issues.
 
I really liked the LTX1042KW and was considering it over the John Deere, but it came down to who I thought would go to bat for me if I had any problems. I have purchased from this John Deere dealer for work applications and had no issues. Even with small things for me personally he would go the extra mile to help me. So, that is why I purchased from him, I trust him to help me should I have any issues.
Similar issue for me - it would come down to local dealer support. The Cub dealer is a 5-minute walk away from my workplace (and has a huge inventory of new & used parts), so I can easily stop there during my lunch break, while the nearest Deere dealers to me are both about 1 - 1.5 hours' drive (depending upon traffic) away.
 
Back
Top