Export thread

Email notifications

R

Rivets

Anyone else not receiving email notifications? I have not had any for the last two and a half weeks. Nothing has been changed in my settings and I’ve checked my junk and spam mailboxes. Rivets

I haven't gotten any either..

damoore46

damoore46

Been that way for me for awhile now. I'd really like to get them going again.

sgkent

sgkent

I have noticed a lot of low number posters appearing who ask really stupid questions something like "my mower cuts funny, why?" then answer themselves as if to drive up a post count. Could be a lot of spammers came thru and they turned it off. Example - 2011 post with no activity since 2015 then someone creates an account and and just rants gibberish. I reported it but it is likely a spammer. https://www.lawnmowerforum.com/thre...d-field-brush-mower-drive-gearbox.3038/page-2

W

wolfey01

I get them every Wednesday. Not sure why some of you that are well known to us all, aren't getting them?

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

B

bertsmobile1

On my computer they all go into the spam folder because I have never been able to dissable emails
Checked today and you are right, none for a week .

R

Rivets

Muhammad, any suggestions?

Actually I don't miss them, I get them when I sign in here...

M

Muhammad

Looking into it. We upgraded our server, need to track down the setting that got changed.

I got 1 email notice..

M

Muhammad

I got 1 email notice..
Just got one for your post.

R

Rivets

Got 6 this morning.

R

Rivets

Looks like it’s working again. Thank you admin for repairing the problem.

I got about 8 email notices, but when I logged in moments ago, there were none listed under the "Alerts"....

So I just worked them from my inbox & they came to old outdated posts.. That's a new one to me..

R

Rivets

There was a spammer who got banned and they pulled all his posts. That’s why you have email but no alerts, as when the posts are removed so are alerts.

Thanks Rivets, didn't know that..

But just got about 8 more...:rolleyes: